Hyundai Kona Wheel Alignment
At Flaxley Tyres, we offer some essential services - from the basic tyre pressure check to advanced wheel alignment services. Therefore, if you own a Kona and are looking for a reliable and affordable Hyundai Kona wheel alignment Birmingham, turn to us at Flaxley Tyres.
How often should you opt for Hyundai Kona wheel alignment Birmingham?
According to the manufacturer’s guidelines, you need to opt for a wheel alignment check every 10,000 miles or 12 months, whichever comes first.
What are the signs of misaligned wheels?
- Uneven tyre tread wear
- Steering wheel is off-centre even while driving straight
- Vehicle drags to the left or right
- Vibrating steering wheel
What are the benefits of routine wheel alignment services?
- You can enjoy increased fuel efficiency
- Reduced tyre wear
- Improved vehicle handling performance, steering response and driving safety, etc.
What to expect at Flaxley Tyres?
Flaxley Tyres makes use of the latest and state-of-the-art Hunter wheel alignment system. With the help of this cutting-edge technology, we conduct accurate wheel alignment in no time.
- Four high-resolution cameras: It provides advanced three-dimensional modelling of the wheel positions.
- HawkEye sensors: It offers accurate alignment measurements.
- WinAlign software: It stores data of thousands of vehicles, including manufacturer specifications.
Style, technology and performance sum up the whole new range of Hyundai Kona. Therefore, go for the best wheel alignment services at Flaxley Tyres.
For more information on our Hyundai Kona Hunter wheel alignment Birmingham, drive down to our garage at Unit 1, Imex Business Park, Flaxley Rd, Stechford, Birmingham, B33 9AL, UK.
Feel free to call us for a booking or if you have any other query. We’ll be more than delighted to help you out.