Puncture Repairs – Birmingham – Flaxley Tyres
In the following cases we can repair your tyre:
- The tyre is approved up to a top speed of 130 h (H-tires).
- The object is in the centre tread of the tyre.
In the following rare cases, a repair of your defective tyre is unfortunately no longer possible:
- The damage is in the sidewall or the so-called “walking area” of the tyre.
At Flaxley Tyres we do not repair sidewall damages as they are not considered safe.
- Some high-speed (Performance-) tyres may not be repaired for legal reasons as some tyre manufacturers do not consider it safe.
- If the damage has previously repaired with a DIY repair kit, we won’t be able to repair the damage again as this is not allowed.
- Run-flat tyres – they are not supposed to be repaired due to their particular material and make.
Basically, most damage from nail and screw holes etc. can be repaired. Please always come to us straight away. We will help you.
In case you get a flat tyre while you are in our area, please call us. We will do our best to come to you to help if we can.
If you have any questions, please get in touch with us.
Car Tyres Repair Areas Covered: Solihull, Sutton Coldfield, West Bromwich, Dudley, Walsall, Halesowen and Bromsgrove.