Ford New Puma
Book your service
Enhanced fuel-efficiency, superior driving performance and maximum safety define the Ford New Puma. With an advanced mild-hybrid car like this, the importance of regular maintenance including timely wheel alignment checks cannot be stressed enough.
To ensure optimum driving experience and roadworthiness of your Ford New Puma, you must get your car wheel’s checked and aligned at a professional garage routinely or as soon as you come across any sign of misalignment.
Therefore, if you happen to live in Birmingham and are looking for premium quality wheel alignment, turn to Flaxley Tyres.
We are one of the leading facilities in Birmingham, and we use only advanced equipment and state-of-the-art aligners to ensure top-quality Ford New Puma wheel alignment Birmingham.
When to opt for Ford New Puma wheel alignment?
- If your vehicle drifts to the left or right
- Excessive or uneven tread wear
- Odd vibrations in the steering wheel
- Problems in steering the vehicle, etc.
How can Flaxley Tyres help you?
We, Flaxley Tyres, are renowned in the business as we utilise the advanced Hunter aligner to adjust your car angles as per manufacturer specifications.
The advantages of Ford New Puma Hunter wheel alignment Birmingham are stated below:
- HawkEye cameras work with the Hunter patented technology to ensure accuracy and speed.
- Four wheel sensors provide precise wheel angle measurements.
- WinAlign software has a massive database of manufacturer specifications according to which the alignment procedure is carried out.
Backed by experience, our skilled technicians at Flaxley Tyres are can easily handle this advanced equipment without any hassle.
Contact Flaxley Tyres by dialling us on 0121 789 6549 regarding any query, or you can visit our garage at Unit 1, Imex Business Park, Flaxley Rd, Stechford, Birmingham, B33 9AL, UK for more information.
We’ll be more than delighted to help you out.