Ford Wheel Alignment
Safety, technology, performance and handling are the features that make Ford a household name in the UK and across the world. In December 2019, the company sold 15,030 cars in the UK market.
If you wish to enjoy optimum driving experience in your Ford, regular maintenance is of utmost importance. You must opt for professional wheel alignement services if you come across any symptom of misaligned wheels.
In case you own a Ford and are looking for a reliable facility for accurate wheel alignment, Flaxley Tyres has got you covered. We are renowned in Birmingham for our top-quality services, including Hunter wheel alignment.
What do we offer?
Backed by years of substantial experience, our technicians perform Ford wheel alignment Birmingham using state-of-the-art Hunter Wheel Alignment system. This advanced equipment takes minimum time to arrange the whole set up and delivers data with the highest accuracy.
The benefits of using this advanced machinery are as follows:
- It has four high-resolution cameras which deliver 3D modelling of the wheel angles.
- The HawkEye wheel sensors provide accurate alignment measurements.
- The WinAlign software which stores data of almost every car shows vehicle manufacturer-specific data. The rest of the work is done following this data.
- Our professionals are highly trained and are able to perform wheel alignment proficiently.
When should you opt for Ford Hunter wheel alignment Birmingham?
There are certain signs that indicate your Ford needs a wheel alignment session. These are:
- Uneven tyre wear
- Squealing tyres
- Vibrations in the steering wheel
- Vehicle drifts to one side
Even if you do not come across these issues, we recommend you opt for a wheel alignment check every 10,000 miles or once in 12 months, whichever comes first.
Give your Ford the premium quality services it deserves, only at Flaxley Tyres.
For more information, visit us at Unit 1, Imex Business Park, Flaxley Rd, Stechford, Birmingham, B33 9AL, UK.