Honda CR-V Wheel Alignment
Correct wheel alignment is crucial not only for a safe and comfortable driving experience but also to extend the durability of car tyres and the suspension system. In fact, records state that on an average, routine wheel alignment improves tyre life by 20%.
Hence, to prevent yourself from the hassle of frequent tyre replacement and also to experience a stable car handling performance, it is imperative to ensure that the wheel angles of your CR-V are optimally aligned as per manufacturer specifications. However, since every car comes with unique specifications, you should opt for exclusive Honda CR-V wheel alignment Birmingham for superior results.
At Flaxley Tyres, we can help you with that.
5 signs that indicate your Honda CR-V requires a wheel alignment check
If you come across the following warning signs, you should immediately avail of a wheel alignment check at our facility.
- Your vehicle drifts towards the left or right direction even while driving straight
- Uneven tread wear
- Poor steering responsiveness
- Vibrations in the steering wheels
- Squealing tyres
Why choose us?
Flaxley Tyres offers customised Honda CR-V Hunter wheel alignment Birmingham to adjust the camber, caster and toe angles of your car.
- Advanced HawkEye sensors and HawkEye high-resolution digital cameras, unlike conventional wheel aligners, record even the slightest deviations in the angles within a short span of time.
- WinAlign wheel alignment software, which is the largest vehicle information database, offers original details about various measurements and other specifications of cars. It helps our technicians to rectify the misaligned wheels to manufacturer-recommended angles to enhance your CR-V’s performance.
Call us on 0121 789 6549 for more information or for a booking.