Volkswagen Golf SV Wheel Alignment
Have you come across any symptom of misaligned wheels in your Volkswagen Golf SV?
Consider visiting Flaxley Tyres for prompt solutions.
With a team of professional experts and backed by advanced equipment, we specialise in Volkswagen Golf SV wheel alignment Birmingham.
Most car manufacturers suggest a wheel alignment check after every 5000-6000 miles to ensure optimum car handling experience and to reduce the risks of accidents.
Common signs of Golf SV wheel misalignment
- Increased vehicle drifts towards one direction
- Uneven and accelerated tread wear
- Decreased fuel efficiency
- Odd vibrations in the steering wheel, etc.
These factors severely jeopardise your driving safety as well as the steering and braking performance, resulting in an uncomfortable driving experience.
Car owners must avail of a wheel alignment check as soon as they come across these issues to avoid expensive repairs down the line.
Flaxley Tyres never compromises with quality, and hence, uses the latest Hunter alignment machine to effectively diagnose and rectify your car's camber, caster and toe angles. This is an intricate process and involves advanced tools and software, like:
- HawkEye sensors and HawkEye digital cameras: Unlike ordinary aligners and cameras, these offer a 3D modelling of your car and record any deviation in the axle geometry with unmatched accuracy.
- WinAlign software: This software provides information of measurements and other specifications about a large number of vehicles. Therefore, it enables our experts to get accurate data about your car’s wheel angles and adjust them accordingly.
Hence, if you are still looking for a “wheel alignment garage near me”, end your search and book an appointment with us by calling on 0121 789 6549.